Enquiring Minds No.1
N is an inquisitive little soul so most questions do come from her but occasionally T comes out with a cracker of a question too. I'm also thoroughly looking forward to answering all the questions E will think up as she grows!
The following questions are just from the past week...
- How did they first work out time?
- How does the earth exist?
- How did God get on earth?
- Are there any colours that haven't been discovered?
- What if someones hands got glued to their feet?
- What's a catheter?
- What happens when the eclipse happens?
- Is the moon made of acid?
- What is the plague?
- Why are doughnuts round?
My favourite from this little list has to be number 5, such a typical N question! I actually think it's quite sweet that they think myself and hubby have all the answers. I try not to make up answers to their questions but sometimes i just have to wing it and often I simply admit defeat and tell them to 'Google it'.
I would love to hear some of your favourite child questions so please feel free to share.