Inside My Make Up Bag
Something you may not know about me is that I'm not a huge fan of make up, I don't wear much day-to-day and even on special occasions I usually opt for the minimal look.
This is why today's post might seem a bit strange but here's the reason behind the post: I've seen some huge make up collections in my time as a blogger and these posts are always something I enjoy (probably because I'm so nosey) but I also want to see what people like me are using.
In my (very basic) make up bag I have:
- Oceane Femme make up remover pen
- Rimmel London mascara
- Sleek MakeUP Pout Paint in red and blue (these were actually to go with N's Halloween costume)
- Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Lipcolor in Stellar Sunrise
- Avon eyeshadow brush (which I actually use for the blusher because I prefer it to a sponge)
- Benefit lipstick in La La Land
- Pencil sharpener
- Emite eyelash curler
- Avon kajalsticks in purple and brown
- HD Brows blusher
- Avon lipstick in Coco Rum
- Be A Bombshell eyeliner
- Avon Ideal Flawless foundation
I don't use all of these items every day, I pretty much survive with just mascara, eyeliner and a touch of lipstick, but they are there if I need them.
Something I'd love to learn is how to do a really good smokey eye for special occasions and which are the best products to use for that kind of thing. I've attempted it in the past but always ended up looking like I had been punched!
Do you have a large make up collection? Have you used any of the above products? Or do you have any recommendations for me? I'd love to hear from you.